50 Sister Captions For Instagram

 Sisters are the friends who know all of your secrets but will never judge you.


6. Sisters may share the same mother and father but appear to come from different families.


7. A sister is both your mirror and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel


8. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline


9. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James


10. Also remember, sisters, make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. – Marilyn Monroe


11. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. — Barbara Alpert




Elder sister

1. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor, and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.


2. Dear sister, you may be gone from my sight, but you are never far from my heart.


3. Sisters teach us about cooperation, fairness, caring, and kindness. Oftentimes, they teach us these lessons the hard way.


4. Older sisters are the only people who will pick on you for their own amusement and beat up anyone else who tries to do the same.


5. What I really love about being your sister is that we can have inappropriate conversations that no rational person would ever have.


Little sister

1. That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end, they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.


2. Being sisters means you always have a backup.


3. A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I’ve got.


A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I’ve got. #quotes #sister #sibling #love


4. It’s so hard to be an adult, responsible, and sensible every second of the day. That’s why it’s so great to have a sister who has a heart as young as yours.




5. At this point, none of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight, even though we have plenty of them. — Ken Wheaton


From Brother (to sister)

1. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.


2. I love you, little sister. Please remember I will always be here for you no matter what. Love, your handsome brother.


3. A conversation with my sister will always bring me comfort – no matter what life throws at me.


4. As a big brother, the day comes when you have to respect your baby sister’s thoughts, actions, and vision as a mature and intellectual woman.


5. As a little brother, I respect you, care for you, and love for you. I won’t disappoint you sister.


“My sister is one of the best gifts my parents could have given me.”

“I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.”

”A sister is your first friend, and your best friend for life.”

”The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.”

”A true sister will stand by your side.”

“Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.”




 


“Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart.”

Always my sister, forever my friend.”

“God made us sisters. Our hearts made us friends.”

“My sister has an awesome sister. True story.”

 “A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”

”I loved you too much to just be your friend, so God made me your sister.”

”A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.”

”A sister is God’s way of proving He doesn’t want us to walk alone.”

“She has fire in her soul and grace in her heart.”

“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.”

”Always my sister, forever my friend!”

”Happiness is being with my sister.”

”I loved you yesterday and I love you still!”

”A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends.”

 “A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I’ve got.”


50 real sister status captions for Instagram



 


Sister Quotes Caption For Facebook!

”My sister … my teacher!”

”My world, my heart …”

”sister to sister we will always be, a couple of nuts off the family tree.”

“I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!”

“I finally moved out of my parents’ house. It was only fair to let my sister have her own room.”

The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.”

“There is no friend than a sister, and there is no better sister than you.”

“Thanks for being my UN-biological sister.”

“She is my best friend. If you break her heart, I’ll break your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very lovely engagement status for Her

Lovely quotes images for Instagram

I love photography quotes captions for Instagram