Lovely quotes images for Instagram

 I still fall for you every day.

best lovely quotes captions images


I can't stop missing you

romantic cute images captions for her


I miss you so much in my life

I love you dear captions images


Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone…

If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you’re definitely in Love…

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!

I miss you dear quotes images


Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

In love Never say “Sorry”!

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.

No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.


I have seen the best and worst of you and I am in love with both.

CARE and AFFECTION are two important things in life that I have learned from you.

My heart seems perfect you know WHY? Because you are inside.

Who says it was love at first sight, it almost took 5 minutes to fall in your eyes.

Love Status For Boyfriend

My favorite place to stay is in ‘your arms’.

You are not number 1 on my priority list but you are only one in it.

LIFE is not an easy journey but if you are with me I want to travel.

There is a guy who stole my heart calls me BABY.

YOU are the best thing that ever happened to me.

I feel in love not by your looks but by your love for me.

Everything is better when we do it together.

You make my heart smile.

All of me loves all of you.

You + Me = True Love.

Every time I see you, I love you more.

An adventure with you is never dull.

Let’s celebrate together! (One of those Instagram Captions For Couples that works in a lot of situations.)

My heart understands you.

You are my dream come true.

A day without you is ugly, a day with you is beautiful.

When I’m with you, time stands still.

Love brought us together, keeps us together, and will never let us part.

You are the frosting on my cake.

I love you so so so so much!

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try.

our smile lights up my life and your love fills up my heart.

These two parts make a better whole.

When you’re not by my side, something is missing.

Where there is love, there is you.

A heart in love is a happy heart.

When we hug, we melt together.

Everything works when we’re moving in the same direction.

We belong together.

There is an undeniable bond between us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very lovely engagement status for Her

I love photography quotes captions for Instagram