Best romantic cute quotes for him

 Romantic cute quotes

Even when the sun stops revolving around our planet, I will keep on loving you.

I know that it feels too early to say these words but I no longer can keep it. I love you and I have never ever felt this way before you came into my life.

I just wanted to tell you that I love it when we spend nights together and that every moment I spend with you is important to me.

Maybe at the end of this all, we will find each other once more, just like before, because we are destined to be together, maybe not now but maybe someday.

You are amazing, you are awesome, you are funny, you are beautiful and I just wanted you to know that these things are just a few of the things that make me love you.

Romantic cute quotes captions for him

There comes a time in life when people who matter to you keep on going far away, and you just do not know who will stay. Thank you for being that one constant person in my life.

Even when the sun stops revolving around our planet, I will keep on loving you.

I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than the many fights we may have. I love you more than any distance that will ever come between us. I love you more than any obstacle that might get in our way. I love you.

If you’re asking if I need you, the answer is forever. If you’re asking if I will leave you, the answer is never. If you’re asking what I value, the answer is you. If you’re asking if I love you, the answer is I do.

 I love you more than to the moon and back. I love you until the edge of the universe. Infinity.

I love you because you have taught me the true meaning of love.

 You will always be my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye. I love you so much.

 I just wanted you to know that these feelings of love I feel for you are real, that they are most likely never going to fade and that I love these feelings just as much as I love you.

Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream.

I wanted to let you know that when I picture myself being happy in my head, you are always there.

 It can be wrong, but love is never wrong. It can be right and that is exactly what love is: a righteous feeling of finding someone else interesting rather than yourself.

I choose you. I will choose you over and over, forever and ever. Without a single doubt. Without even the slightest pause. In a heartbeat, I would choose you. No matter what, I’ll keep choosing you because I love you.

Loving you is like breathing; how can I stop?

Cute quotes for him

It wasn’t loved at first sight. It took a full five minutes.

I love you and you love me. That’s all we’ll ever need.

I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.

You’re like a beat in my heart you will never be skipped.

If you want to battle, I got god on my side and he’s never lost.I’m in love with you and all your little things.

Can I film you while you sleep? You’re so cute.

Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

Love is heat. You are sweet. When two Lips are meet. Love is completed.

Your lips are like a drug to me. I can’t simply resist myself to stop kissing you.

Shut up, I think you are gorgeous”

“If I could have anyone in the world it would still be you.”

“What I have with you I don’t want with anyone else.”  

“I’ll never finish falling in love with you”

“In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest truest friend.”

“I want you. All of you. Your Flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”

No words are amazing enough to describe how fantastic you make me feel”

I love him captions

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
“True love stories never have endings.”
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
“Some people are worth melting for.”
“Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.”
“Pick me, choose me, love me.”
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” 
“I hate the way I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.” 
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmailShare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very lovely engagement status for Her

Lovely quotes images for Instagram

I love photography quotes captions for Instagram