Very lovely engagement status for Her

 Engagement status

My ring finger isn’t naked anymore!

Happily Engaged!

Chains don’t hold a marriage together. It is the threads, hundreds of tiny threads, woven, that sew people together through the years to come.

The easiest “Yes” I’ve ever said.

Traveling from Miss to Mrs.

He put a ring on it.

Keep calm and just say “I do.”

Does this ring make me look engaged?

My engagement ring is my favourite accessory.

I have an engagement ring, which is also my favourite accessory.

I got engaged to a true friend and great human being.


 

Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and beginning of an eternal love Story…


 lovely captions for her

Successfully completed the first step towards stealing his name.

I got engaged to a true friend and great human being.

I’m really happy for you both. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! Lots of love.

No matter how many chances life gives me, I will choose you over and over again.

All the feels.

I can’t keep calm, I’m getting married.

Dreams do come true. I found you.

It’s not your perfectness that I fell in love with. It was your flaws that brought me in.

He did not know when it stops being about himself and being all about her all the time.


very lovely engagement status for her

This ring will be a reminder to stay together and fulfil the promises each time we meet situations that seem hard to handle.

Engagement quotes

Just got engaged to a true friend and trustworthy fellow. From now on, my love, we are partners in good and bad times.

God has gifted us with a great blessing, that of bringing us together. I am glad to announce, that we got engaged. Bless our love.

We’re not just exchanging engagement rings. We’re exchanging expectations and promises.

We’re tying the knot! We are very excited to announce that we’re engaged, and wanted you to be the first to know!

It’s the chapter one of the great story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.

Go make a beautiful life together forever! Happy engagement wishes to you both!

Short-engagement-status-to-congratulate-couple

 
Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!

I am so happy for you both. You are a match made in heaven. Engagement congratulations to you!

God gifted you to one another so you can treasure each other forever. Happy Engagement.

May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!

You two make an unbeatable pair. I am ecstatic for both of you on your engagement and so excited for your wedding.

May you continue to grow and love each other more and more through all the ups and downs. Congratulations!

Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!

My warm wishes to both of you on this special day. May you both continue to enjoy and love each other. Congratulations on the engagement!

All you have to do is plan the wedding and have a blast. You have each other, and that’s the most important part. I am so happy about your engagement, congratulations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely quotes images for Instagram

I love photography quotes captions for Instagram