Engagement quotes captions for him

 Engagement quotes

Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.

Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.

Keep loving me like a princess forever n be wid me always even in ur dreams.

A ring is the precious promise that we give to our partner to stay with him in every stage of life.

Engagement brings those people together in a relationship who were destined to be each others by god.

Engagement is a tie between two different worlds ready to unite.

Engagement is journey from which originates the one of most beautiful memories so happy engagement

Engagement is very important for you,it is the endorsement of the society for your marital yet social life my friend!!!

Wish you a happy engagement hope you a blessed future for ahead

Wish you a happy engagement and showed our blessings on you for your new journey and further responsibilities

Wish you a beautiful engagement hope you people remain happy always.

engagement status quotes captions for Insta

A day which brings new happiness new responsibilities wish you good luck and happy engagement day

Some people say an engagement indicates the begging of a marital life yet the termination of a love life actually!

Engagement captions

You whispered not just into this ear of mine but deep into this heart that beats for only you.

Love reminds you that nothing else matters. Congratulations best friend!

engagement captions for him her


 

Show the world that you love her and she will truly love you for it, I assure that to you.


 

He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you.

Happy engagement to my dear sister, whom I adore so much! May you have a wonderful future filled with hope and love and may all your dreams come true.

I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you, but because of you. – Leo Christopher

Congratulations on your engagement! You two make a beaming couple. Wishing that this is just the start of a long and wonderful journey.

I wish you that quarrels, misunderstanding, and misfortune may never touch you. Have a long and happy life together!

From the engagement day until the end of your days, may your life be full of true and eternal love.

Making the next step in our lives together.

Finally, I have someone who took my hand, opened my mind and touched my heart. Just got engaged to my happily ever after.

I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.

No measure of time with you will be enough. But let’s start with forever.” — Stephanie Meyer

My soulmate.

All I need for true happiness is having you by my side.

I have found someone who stole my heart and gave his to me.

The beginning of forever.

I Hope you to have a loving life together.

I choose you and I’ll choose you. Over and over and over without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I’ll keep choosing you.

He stole my heart, so it’s only fair that I’m going to steal his last name.

I can conquer the world singlehandedly as long as you are by my side. Lots of love to you!

You are more than I ever expected, dreamt of or imagined and you mean so much to me. Love fo my life, you make me feel as if I’m the luckiest woman on the planet with the choicest ring on my finger.

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – Nora Ephron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Very lovely engagement status for Her

Lovely quotes images for Instagram

I love photography quotes captions for Instagram